Richard West Law Office Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Recipient is financing their entire school education with student loans and scholarships.
- Recipient is a U.S. or Canadian citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.3 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited school.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you plan to utilize your college degree.
- A certified copy of school transcript.
- Name and address of student loan lenders.
Deadline: November 1, 2017
Learn More: https://www.debtfreeohio.com/scholarship/