Rick Nagel Family Scholarship Fund for the Boys & Girls Clubs (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior who has been active at a Boys & Girls Club facility in Oklahoma County. Alumni/ae who have graduated within the last two years may also apply.
- Applicants must be active at a Boys & Girls Club in Oklahoma County for a minimum of two years prior to high school graduation and in good standing.
- Student must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5.
- Preference for students going on to study in a STEM related degree program.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
Submission: Describe your achievements and involvement with your local Boys & Girls Club, listing the number of years you have been active and the impact that involvement has had on your life.
Deadline: February 15, 2019