Who Can Apply:
* US Citizen/Permanent Legal Resident.
* Attend full time at Historically Black College/University (HBCU).
* Be in a Junior Year of college in the fall of 2016 (award is renewable for Senior Year – 2 year maximum)
* Majoring in: Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology or Business Operations.
* Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
* Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their colleges or university.
* Demonstrates leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities, and/or work history.
Deadline: July 7, 2016