Ridgeview Foundation Health Care Scholarship (Deadline: March 18, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Student must attend one of the eligible schools or be a child of a Ridgeview employee.
- Student must plan to pursue one of the pre-defined health care career choices (see list).
- Student must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Student should be involved with school or community volunteer activities.
- Student must plan to enroll in a post-secondary school, public or private, in the fall after he or she graduates high school.
- Completed Student Application (includes an essay of no more than 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation from a person who can attest to your academic achievement, overall character and motivation.
Deadline: March 18, 2016
Learn More: Ridgeview Foundation Health Care Scholarship