Rising Stars: Interior Design & Architecture Scholarship (Deadline: January 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA
- Must major in a design-related field (examples: architecture, interior design, landscape design/architecture, furniture making, industrial design, engineering, etc.) and demonstrate an interest in pursuing a design-related career.
- Open to current college undergraduates and graduate students.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must upload at least two examples from their design portfolio.
- Essay Requirement: Applicants must submit a 500 word essay describing their career goals and future design aspirations.
Deadline: January 1, 2018
Learn More: https://www.chairish.com/pages/scholarship