Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to and exemplify strong community leadership in any community of which they are apart, as illustrated via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or time that you influenced you or served as a pivot point for your dedication to your community.
- Since this time, what have you done to help lead your community to betterment?
- In what ways will your education help you continue to be as strong community leader?
Deadline: December 15, 2021