Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is for students graduating from high school or the equivalent who are residents of Henderson County and pursuing a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited education institution with a focus in music having preference given to piano.
- Recipient should be seeking a career in piano performance and a desire to instruct others in piano.
- Applicants for this scholarship should be “top students” with high scholastic achievements and a grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4point scale (B or better).
- Consideration may be given to all-round performance in school, community involvement and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Learn More: http://www.cfhcforever.org/scholarships