Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Be a member of the ACR.
- Be enrolled in the RLI.
- A resident or fellow in an ACGME approved program.
- Ensure that he/she is able to take the necessary time off to attend the Summit from Sept 8-11, 2016.
Note: applicants who have already registered for the 2016 Summit are still eligible to apply.
- Online 2016 RLI Summit Resident Scholarship Application Form*
- Signed letter of recommendation as described in the application (upload in the application)
- Current CV (upload in the application)
Deadline: March 4, 2016