Road to Student Success Scholarship at Mesa Community College (Deadline: September 25, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a “continuing” student at Mesa enrolled and currently attending.
- Have successfully completed the prior semester at Mesa by passing no less than 2/3 of all attempted classes with a grade of P, C, or better.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.3 at MCC.
- Be attending classes in your program of study and making progress toward program completion.
- Have applied for federal aid (FAFSA) and have a completed financial aid file with available “need” as defined by the Federal Government for federal student aid.
- Be an Arizona resident and citizen or eligible non-citizen of the United States (Must meet HB2008 criteria).
- Must not have received any other form of Maricopa Grant program assistance/grant during the same academic year.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours at MCC.
Deadline: September 25, 2015