Who Can Apply: The San Francisco Promise Scholarships were established to recognize the academic achievements and potential of students who have graduated from the San Francisco Unified School District and to assist them financially with the pursuit of their education. The scholarship is available to new students at San Francisco State University who have graduated from an SFUSD high school the previous spring.
- Please list your academic achievements.
- Please list your employment and/or career experience.
- Reflect and describe your most significant challenge or accomplishment within your school, family or community and what you have learned from the challenge.
- Please upload your most current academic transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Please select an individual who can provide a confidential letter of recommendation on your behalf.
Deadline: May 15, 2015