Who Can Apply: Applicants to The Robert H. Bradley, Jr. Memorial Golf Scholarship Fund must:
- Be a graduating senior from the City of Fredericksburg or the counties of Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford or Bob’s home town of Clifton Forge, VA
- Demonstrate plans to attend an institution of higher education (to include two-year and four-year colleges and universities, certified trade and vocational schools, or a certified golf college.).
- Demonstrate significant involvement in the game of golf.
- Two letters of recommendation. Referrals should be from two different sources (a teacher, counselor, coach, employer or someone outside of your family who knows you well.)
- An essay of up to two pages that outlines:
Describe how you have been involved with golf over the years. Why is the game of golf important to you? How has it influenced your character?
Deadline: March 1, 2020