Robert J. DeBry Scholarship (Deadline: August 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply: All currently enrolled college students in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Submission: Write a 350-500 word essay about one of the following topics:
- Car accidents caused by distracted driving from smart phones, navigation, etc.
- Car accidents related to drowsy driving
- Motorcycle accidents related to distracted drivers or limited visibility
- Workplace accidents and what can be done to avoid them and improve safety
- Defective drug injuries, why they happen and what can be done to avoid them
- The dangers cyclists face on the roadways and how drivers can improve awareness
- Wrongful deaths related to fire arms
- How drivers can help avoid accidents with pedestrians and what pedestrians can do to be safe
- Accidents caused by driving under the influence, how we can teach young adults to avoid them
- How can we improve our roadways to make them safer and reduce accidents
- Crosswalk safety for pedestrians, especially children, and how to avoid accidents
Deadline: August 15, 2017
Learn More: https://robertdebry.com/scholarship/