Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior who lives in or attends school in Greater Hartford
- Are graduating high school seniors entering college and pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis
- Have achieved academic success in high school and show promise of continued academic achievement at the college level
- Need financial aid in order to attend college
- Have been involved with volunteer, community service, and/or extracurricular activities
- Express an intention to pursue a degree in one or more of the following areas of study: the arts, humanities, African American studies, or social justice.
Deadline: January 15, 2019