Robert K. Gould Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Graduating seniors from Beacon High School
– Extensive community service experience
– Demonstrates ability to succeed in college
– Essay discussing discussing a community service project you participated in and your involvement in that project.
(typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019