Who Can Apply: The Robert L. Peaslee Brazing Scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a minimum four year bachelors degree, or graduate degree, in an engineering school program emphasizing brazing applications. All applications must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must be at least a college junior.
- Applicant must have maintained a minimum 3.0 grade point average in engineering courses.
- No financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico and be attending an academic institution located within the United States or Canada.
- Applicant must show an emphasis on brazing applications in their coursework. Provide course titles for brazing classes you have taken, are taking, or are planning to take (specify for each course). If the course title does not have brazing in the title, you must include the course description or relevant extract.
- Applicant may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may be granted the award for a maximum of two years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018