Who Can Apply: To provide scholarship support for African-American high school students and undergraduates enrolled in coursework at an accredited school of architecture, with a declared major in architecture.
- Be African-American with parents born in the United States
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 grade scale
- Be a high school graduate accepted or enrolled as an undergraduate, degree-seeking candidate in an accredited, Pell-eligible post-secondary educational institution that is an accredited school of architecture, or enrolled in course work leading to a professional degree in architecture, with a declared major in architecture
- Demonstrate financial need
- Submit an acceptance letter from the accredited architectural degree program you plan to attend
- Submit your institutional award letter
Deadline: March 15, 2020