Who Can Apply: The Robert W. White, Sr. Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time college junior or senior level student pursuing a minimum four-year Bachelor’s degree in welding engineering. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.2 overall grade point average.
- Proof of financial need is not required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution within the United States.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of two years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018