The Roberts Law Pedestrian Safety Scholarship (Deadline: December 3, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- High school seniors accepted to university, college, or trade school.
- Students currently enrolled in university, college or trade school (or enrolled to begin by the semester following the scholarship award.
Submission: The Law Office of Steve Roberts is offering a $1000 scholarship to the student who submits the best 500-1000 word blog post that address the following:
- Facts/Stats about pedestrian accidents, injuries, and deaths in the United States
- Suggestions/Tips for staying safe while walking and/or keeping pedestrians safe while driving
- Ideas for initiatives/awareness campaigns to reduce deaths from pedestrian accidents.
Deadline: December 3, 2018