Who Can Apply:
- Must be entering his or her junior or senior year in college in fall 2016
- Must be a major in public relations, journalism, or a related field
- Must be studying to prepare for a career in public relations
- Must possess a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be attending a four year accredited institution
- Must be in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter
- Completed scholarship application.
- One recommendation letter made by someone other than the applicant who can address the ways the applicant has helped others in their career and professional development, and how that individual has demonstrated their potential to be a strong mentor of others in the field of public relations, in a letter of no more than two pages.
- Essay of no more than two pages, written by the applicant, explaining the applicant’s commitment to a public relations and a career in the industry.
- Current resume.
- Official academic transcript.
Deadline: September 9, 2016