Who Can Apply:
• Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States. • Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• You or your family was involved in a personal injury accident.
• Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
• Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2017.
• A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
Submission: A 500-word minimum essay explaining you or your family’s personal injury accident & how it changed your everyday outlook and possible future plans.
Deadline: May 31, 2017