Rock Solid Waterproofing Undergraduate Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Full-time Student Status (12 credit hours or more per semester)
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?
Deadline: June 1, 2018