Rocket Lawyer Legal Entrepreneurship Scholarship (Deadline: December 11, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You must complete all of the required steps.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
- You must be a graduating high school senior, or a current undergraduate, who will attend an accredited college full-time in Spring 2017.
- You cannot be a Rocket Lawyer employee or related to any Rocket Lawyer employees.
- Only one submission per student is permitted per contest.
- Create a business plan for an organization designed to make an impact or solve a problem that’s important to you—be it a new app or facilitating social change, it’s up to you.
- Share your idea! Great ideas deserve exposure, post yours on your LinkedIn or other social platform and get the conversation started.
Deadline: December 11, 2016