Who Can Apply: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- He or she must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. This includes four-year colleges as well as community colleges and junior colleges.
- The student must have a GPA of at least 2.8.
- The essay must be received by July 31.
- Write a 500- to 750-word essay and email it to [email protected] by July 31.
- In your essay, explain how you’re driven to innovate, how you intend to positively influence your community, or how you’ve already made a positive impact on an area in your life by thinking creatively.
- In your email submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- Save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
- Be sure to include your name, email address and telephone number in the header of each page of your essay.
- Include an up-to-date transcript in your submission that includes proof of enrollment.
- You can submit your resume with your essay and transcript, but it’s not required.
Deadline: July 31, 2015