Rocky Mountain Educational Dreams Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible, applicants must fulfill one of these requirements:
- Be in the process of applying to a physical/occupational therapy program with the intention of enrolling the following academic year
- Be currently enrolled in a physical/occupational therapy program and will continue to be enrolled through the following academic year
- Write a 500- to 750-word essay and email it to [email protected] by December 1.
- In your essay, explain your motivation for becoming a physical therapist or occupational therapist.
- In your email submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- Save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
- Be sure to include your name, email address and telephone number in the header of each page of your essay.
- Include an up-to-date transcript in your submission that includes proof of enrollment.
- You can submit your resume with your essay and transcript, but it’s not required.
Deadline: December 1, 2015