Who Can Apply: To be eligible, applicants must fulfill one of these requirements:
- Be in the process of applying to law school program with the intention of enrolling the following academic year
- Be currently enrolled in law school and will continue to be enrolled through the following academic year
- Write a 500- to 750-word essay and email it to [email protected] by July 31.
- In your essay, explain your motivation for becoming a lawyer and what about the law inspires you.
- In your email submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- Save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
- Be sure to include your name, email address and telephone number in the header of each page of your essay.
- Include an up-to-date transcript in your submission that includes proof of enrollment.
- You can submit your resume with your essay and transcript, but it’s not required.
Deadline: July 31, 2015