Who Can Apply: The Builders Association of North Central Florida along with family and friends established the Ron Carpenter Memorial Scholarship. Mr. Carpenter was counsel to the Builders Association of North Central Florida for 13 years.
- Student must have 2.5 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- High school graduates from Alachua and Bradford County
- Program of Study – Building Construction
- Pursuing A.A. (Associate in Arts) or A.S. (Associate in Science) degree
Deadline: October 15, 2019