Ron Culp Scholarship for Mentorship (Deadline: May 27, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be entering his or her senior year in college in Fall 2016
- Must be a major in public relations, journalism, or related fields
- Must be studying to prepare for a career in public relations
- Must be attending a four year accredited institution
- Must be in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter
- Nomination must be made by someone other than the nominee who has first hand knowledge of the student’s mentoring capabilities and examples, in a letter of no more than two pages.
- Up to two additional letters of support for the nominee may be provided.
- Once identified, the nominator may involve the nominee to providing information needed to complete the nomination.
- A completed scholarship application.
- A resume.
Deadline: May 27, 2016