Who Can Apply:
- Must be entering his or her senior year in college in Fall 2020
- Must be a major in public relations, journalism, or related fields
- Must be studying to prepare for a career in public relations
- Must be attending a four year accredited institution
- Must be in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter
- Nomination letter made by someone other than the nominee who has first hand knowledge of the student’s mentoring capabilities and examples.
- Up to two additional letters of support for the nominee may be provided.
- A completed online scholarship application.
- A resume.
Deadline: June 1, 2020