Ron Whitman Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 minimum overall grade point average.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time.
- Applicant must have proof of financial need as defined by FAFSA.
- Applicant may be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must have documented hands-on welding work experience.
- Applicant must be attending LeTourneau University pursuing a bachelors degree in Materials Joining Engineering. Materials Joining Engineering Technology candidates are not eligible.
- Applicants may reapply; persons who have received this award may reapply, and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Submission: ESSAY (300-500 words) – Why I want to Pursue a Career in Welding.
Deadline: February 15, 2018