Who Can Apply:
- Be an African American/Black female.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal US resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be currently classified as a college junior and enrolled full-time at any US-located accredited 4-year college or university.
- Be pursuing a degree program in biology, chemical engineering, chemistry, or mechanical engineering.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member, advisor, or professor.
Deadline: September 28, 2021