Who Can Apply:
- Enrollment in an accredited high school, college or university in the U.S.
- Must be a mother who is attending school
- Scholarships will be awarded to both women enrolled in a law school and undergraduate program
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.0
- Applications must be received by December 5, 2020
- Winner will be notified via email on or before January 15, 2021
Submission: To apply for a scholarship from RIL, write a 500+ word essay on the advantages of going back to school while caring for your children as a mother. How do you believe motherhood has helped prepare you for the challenges that you will face as a student? Examples may include the ability to succeed in time management skills, ability to listen carefully to others and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Craft your essay and explain your answer.
Deadline: December 5, 2020