Who Can Apply: This scholarship was started in memory of Ross Eiler, who was killed in an auto accident in April of 2001. Ross graduated from Lawrenceburg High School in 2000. While in school, he excelled in academics, sports, leadership and service. Ross’ family wishes to recognize the values that Ross exemplified through the establishment of this fund.
• Must be a graduating senior attending Lawrenceburg High School;
• Must be planning to attend college in the fall immediately following high school graduation as a full-time student pursuing a 2-year or 4-year degree at an accredited institution;
• Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence with a class rank in the top 10% of his/her graduating class;
• Applicants must demonstrate athletic ability by participating in at least two school sponsored athletic teams during his/her four years of high school;
• Applicants must demonstrate leadership and a commitment to service by active participation in community volunteer service activities such as Key Club, church, or community-sponsored service activities
Deadline: January 6, 2020