The Rotary Club of Downtown Macon Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior at a public or private high school or a homeschooled student in Bibb County.
- Must be a resident of Bibb County.
- Must be accepted to and planning to enroll at a university, college, or accredited technical college in Georgia. Students planning to attend an online or for-profit college are not eligible to apply.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student, or enrolled as a part time student while working part time or full time.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 to apply.
- Children of members of the Rotary Club of Downtown Macon are not eligible to apply.
Deadline: March 15, 2018