Who Can Apply: The Rotary Club of St. Cloud Scholarship applicants must reside in the St. Cloud area and must be a full time student taking and passing a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must be an Osceola County resident.
- Applicant must be receiving a standard high school diploma or a GED from an Osceola County school by 2017-18.
- Applicant must reside in St. Cloud.
- Applicant must attend school full-time.
Submission: A 500-word essay and three letters of recommendation are also required.
Deadline: February 16, 2018