Rover College Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- 2. You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- 4. If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
- 5. You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
Submission: Answer our scholarship question in 400 – 500 words (response must be written in English).
Deadline: May 1, 2019
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.
Learn More: https://www.rover.com/college-scholarship/