Who Can Apply: Established in 2003 by Mr. Carroll Brown to honor his wife and her twenty-five years as a public health nurse .
- Residency Requirement: Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Sevier, or Union County
- Education Requirement: Adult students who have graduated high school or earned a GED or current adult nursing students. Open to former recipients. Former recipients must re-apply each year.
- Field of Study: Preference given to current public health nurses continuing education. Also open to current (preferably public health) nursing students pursuing a nursing career (preferably public health)
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full or part-time enrollment at accredited, not-for-profit nursing program
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020