Ruby Ennis Maynard Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be female
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Have been a resident of Onslow County, North Carolina, for a minimum of 6 months
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at an institution of learning which provides either degree or certificate programs, but may not be enrolled in graduate or post-graduate work in a college, university or seminary.
- Demonstrate that she has been out of the workforce for a period of time, or needs to upgrade her skills or education in order to succeed in her career, or needs to change careers in order to improve her earning ability.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Provide a letter of reference from an individual who knows the applicant, but is not related to the applicant. It is preferred, but not required that the letter be from a member of the clergy.
Submission: Applicants should fill out the application form.
A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor, or another individual who is not a family member is also required.
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Learn More: Ruby Ennis Maynard Scholarship