Who Can Apply: This scholarship is open to high school seniors within the MSGCU field of membership who attend a high school or technical campus in the communities that MSGCU serves. Non-members may apply, but must become a member if selected as a scholarship recipient. Member accounts must be in good standing with this Credit Union (i.e. no delinquent or charged-off loans and a positive balance in all accounts).
Other eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Graduating high school senior in the class of 2018
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year college or university
- Resume outlining community service, school activities, and academic achievements
- 250-500 word essay explaining how the applicant exemplifies the “people helping people” philosophy
- 2017-2018 high school transcript
Deadline: March 2, 2018