Who Can Apply:
- Currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior student, at an accredited university.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Anticipating completion of university degree at the time of application.
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Review the required minimum criteria and submit evidence supporting each requirement.
- Include an essay, no more than 500 words, as to how you have contributed to your school and/or community and what impact you have been able to make. Please explain what this has meant to you and who inspired you to make a difference.
- Submit your application online by October 31st (at this time we are not able to accept emailed or mailed applications).
Deadline: October 31, 2016