Who Can Apply:
- Currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior student at an accredited university.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Anticipating completion of college degree at the time of application.
- Pursuing a degree at an accredited university by the Council for Interior Design, and majoring in Interior Design.
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants cannot be children or grandchildren of Rug & Home employees.
- Review the required minimum criteria and submit evidence supporting each requirement.
- Include an essay, no more than 500 words, as to why you want to pursue a career in interior design and what you have done to demonstrate your interest in this area.
- Submit your application online by October 31st (at this time we are not able to accept emailed or mailed applications).
Deadline: October 31, 2016