Ruhmann Law Firm Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Is a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or have other legal standing allowing them to work in the U.S.
- Have been accepted into a U.S. college or law school
- Will be enrolling in a U.S. undergraduate pre law program, or entering law school for the first time during fall semester 2018
- Have high scholastic achievement as evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Essay up to 1,000 words
- Complete high school transcripts, or undergraduate transcripts for first year law applicants
- Proof of acceptance to a university in the U.S.
- Proof the applicant is a legal resident of the United States (birth certificate / permanent resident card preferred)
Deadline: February 15, 2018