Who Can Apply:
- Must be a high school senior graduating in the Spring of 2021
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as full-time undergraduate students in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories
- Students must verify their enrollment status for the 2021/2022 academic school year prior to scholarship disbursement
- Non-U.S. Citizens are eligible to apply (DACA or undocumented).
- Applicants must demonstrate a verifiable need for financial support
- Consistent, active participation in public and/or community service activities
- At least one parent must be of Hispanic ancestry
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Background –Describe your family history (parents/guardian, siblings), life and/or work experiences that have influenced you. What is your most significant achievement? Did you overcome any obstacles or challenges? If so, how?
- Your Heritage and You – How has your Hispanic heritage influenced how you live your life? What impact has it had on your leadership aspirations? How will your heritage influence how you will serve your community in the future?
- What else would you like to share with us that is relevant to your application being selected for this scholarship?
Deadline: November 30, 2020