Who Can Apply:
- Be a graduating black female high school senior or returning black female college student who intends to further their education at a two-year or four-year college, university or vocational school and will be seeking a degree in a automotive related field.
- Submit an essay indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for a trade, associate, or bachelor program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen.
- Must be enrolled full-time or part time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Learn More: https://runbidsell.com/automotive-scholarship/