Russell “Bud” Holland Book Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in a College Allied Health Program or TCAT/Practical Nursing, Surgical Technology, or Medical Assisting Program.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED of 450.
- Preference will be given to Dade County, GA residents. If no one from Dade County qualifies, the scholarship is open to any area.
- Based or considered on financial need.
- Maintain a minimum semester & cumulative College GPA of 2.5
- Preference will be given to students enrolledat least 12 semester hours, unless program is approved for less.
- Students enrolled for a minimum of six hours will be considered for scholarships on a pro-rated basis.
- May be awarded with other Foundation Scholarship or other types of aid.
- Students receiving this award are encouraged to read a copy of the tribute to Mr. Bud Holland.
Deadline: September 1, 2015
Learn More: Russell “Bud” Holland Book Scholarship