Who Can Apply:
– Residents of Red Hook, NY who are college bound graduating high school seniors or the home-schooled equivalent
– Pursuing studies in environmental science or a related discipline or who have demonstrated a sensitivity to the environment through leadership/participation in pro-environmental programs like recycling land conservancy environmental cleanup projects etc.
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019