Sabina Hilger Walsh and Harold Rex Walsh Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend a 2- or 4-year college in Pennsylvania as a sophomore or junior.
- Reside in Beaver or Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college in Pennsylvania.
- Preference will be given to a United States citizen.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of academic reference.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019