Who Can Apply:
- Must be a human trafficking survivor, which includes individuals who have been exploited by the following situations:
- Labor or service compelled by force, fraud, or coercion for any location or industry. Debt bondage: using a debt to compel labor from a person
- Commercial sex completed by force, fraud or coercion in brothels, street prostitution, escort services, child sex tourism or pornography.
- Unlawful recruitment of children under 18 by government or non-government armed forces to be used as combatants, cooks, servants, messengers, spies, or sex slaves.
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Planning to enroll or enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis (as defined by the school of attendance)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, if a current graduating high school senior or college student
- United States citizen or eligible non-citizen (eligible non-citizens include United States legal residents or T-visa holders)
Submission: Download the application online at www.sabre.com/ptf/scholarships and complete.
Deadline: March 12, 2015
Amount: Up to $10,000 (paid over four years, provided renewal eligibility requirements are met)
Learn More: Sabre Passport to Freedom Survivor Scholarship