Who Can Apply:
- Be a Kentucky resident attending a Kentucky university, or
- Be a Kentucky resident attending an out-of-state university, or
- Be a non-Kentucky resident attending a Kentucky university.
- Students of online academic programs must be a Kentucky resident attending an online program administered by a Kentucky university.
- Complete application form.
- Current resume.
- Two (2) letters of academic recommendation relative to the degree program.
- A letter from the department chair or faculty advisor attesting to the applicant’s admission into one of the degree programs specified above.
- An original essay which describes the applicant’s career goals and future intentions relative to the profession of occupational safety and health or industrial hygiene. The essay must be two (2) to four (4) pages in length and double-spaced.
- Original, certified transcripts for all institutions attended and coursework completed. Photocopies of transcripts will not be accepted.
Deadline: February 28, 2015
Learn More: SAFE Scholarship Program