Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is only available to current undergraduate student or current student in the United States.
- Be able to provide a school transcript or acceptance letter proving their enrollment or acceptance. A screenshot, picture or unofficial transcripts are all acceptable options.
- There is no requirement of minimum age.
Submission: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (between 1000 and 2000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Some typical topics could be anything related to:
- Colourism in Today’s World
- Celebrities and Skin Whitening – Why Do They Do That?
- How Hydroquinone Ruined My Neighbours (or someone else you know) Life!
- What is Melasma?
- How to Treat Age Spot?
- How to Treat Skin discolouration?
- Beauty Tips For Fairness
- Dangers of Chemical Peels?
- Your Own Story About Skin Lightening
Deadline: March 10, 2019
Learn More: https://www.saferskinwhitening.com/scholarship/