Who Can Apply:
- For a current Saint Leo undergraduate or graduate student;
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; and,
- Must have an interest in academic study of comparative theology and interfaith relations.
- Scholarship award is not renewable, it is a one-time only award
Submission: Describe your knowledge of and/or experience with a religious tradition and how this knowledge and/or experience equips you to successfully complete the requirements of the Interfaith Student Fellow Program at the Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies.
Deadline: October 15, 2018